Thursday, February 11, 2010

April Butler



I am a North Carolina native, however, I have called South Carolina home for the last 10 years. Like most people that decide to move to the coast, I was drawn to the beauty of the ocean and the excitement of the Grand Strand. After living at the coast, it is hard to imagine living anywhere else. I have a wonderful husband and two energetic little boys that support me in my career. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family relaxing on our boat.

As a RE/MAX agent licensed in South Carolina and North Carolina, I offer loyalty, honesty, and dedication to all my clients. To me, Real Estate is not only a career, but a passion. Whether I'm working with buyers or sellers, I feel fortunate to be able to assist my clients in achieving their goals. I look forward to the opportunity to work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment