Thursday, February 11, 2010

Donna Gwyn



I am a full-time licensed real estate professional in South Carolina and in North Carolina who represents both buyers and sellers. Whether buying or selling, selecting the right agent is one of the most important decisions that you will make that will determine whether or not you accomplish your real estate goals. Allow me the opportunity to understand your real estate objectives and to use my knowledge and enthusiasm to insure that your objectives are met.

I enjoyed Myrtle Beach as a second home for 20 years and ultimately made the decision to relocate to the area. I will put my knowledge of the area to work for you. I will provide caring and professional service and I pledge to provide you with the real estate services you need to attain your real estate goals. Your "Customer Satisfaction" will be my primary goal. My secondary goal will be that our friendship will continue long after the transaction closes.

CONTACT ME TODAY and allow me the opportunity to show you why it matters which real estate company and real estate agent you select to satisfy your real estate needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment