Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eileen Henriksen



Make My Beach Your Beach!

Hello and Welcome to the Grand Strand!

I am excited to talk with you and tell you about the area and all the fantastic opportunities there are here in the real estate market. My number one goal is to work closely with you to help you find what you are looking for. I pride myself on listening to my clients and working hard for them.

Are you looking for a home here at the beach? I am licensed in both South Carolina and North Carolina and am able to offer my clients a wide variety of locations and properties to choose from. Condos, single family homes, ocean front, golf community, whatever you are looking for we have right here in the Myrtle Beach area. I look forward to helping you find your perfect place here at the beach.

Maybe you are a seller, looking to move up,down or out of the area? Did you know that over 85% of people looking for a home start on the internet? We will work together to tailor a marketing plan to get your home sold. From listing your property to closing the sale and beyond I am ready to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment