Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peggy Weaver




• Twenty eight years as a S.C. high school mathematics teacher and coach
• Chairman of the Mathematics Department
• RE/MAX 100% CLUB, RE/MAX At The Coast Sales Agent of the year 2006, 2007, Century Centurion Producer Award recipient
• Realtor, AREP, CRS, ABR, BROKER
• Licensed in S.C. and N.C.

When my husband asked me back in 1985 if I would mind moving from Florence to the beach, I laughed. Growing up near the beach had enabled me to spend many summer days along our beautiful Grand Strand. Living four years on the south end of the beach and over sixteen years in North Myrtle Beach has provided me with a familiarity and knowledge of Horry County that has served me well. While still teaching, I owned a condo services business for over nine years. My experiences in the condo industry helped me with my decision to go into real estate when I retired in 2003. My work ethics and organizational skills honed as an educator have benefited my real estate clients during their sales and purchases. Excellent service provided to my clients, both during and after a transaction, will always be my main goal.

Whether selling property, buying a second home, or relocating to a primary home, my desire is to make your real estate transaction a pleasant experience. I pride myself on integrity, honesty and taking great care of my clients. Contact me today and let me help you move to the beach, where the weather is great and the sand is warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment